Lord Hanuman, the Hindu deity of courage and strength, is the ruling deity of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha bead has eleven natural Mukha or lines over its shell. It is believed to confer one with the blessings of Lord Hanuman in the form of the traits of courage, vitality, and adventure. It is considered as one of the most auspicious Rudraksha in the astrology world. It is believed to derive one with an equal degree of virtue which one would have earned out of donating thousand cows and performing thousand Ashwamedha Yagyas. Take a look at what else this Rudraksha offer as a part of its impact over its wearer.
• This Rudraksha is believed to help one do away with the responsibility attached to making any donation.
• It is not associated with any particular planet. However, as a cause of the mythological connection between Lord Hanuman and Lord Saturn, this Rudraksha protects one from all the ill-effects as generated out of any malefic state of Saturn, such as Saade Saati, etc.
• 11 Mukhi Rudraksha confers one with an ability to get righteously judgmental and take appropriate decisions at appropriate time. One also gains wisdom, and leads a successful life on the whole.
• This Rudraksha is highly recommended to those who travel, irrespective of the length of journeys, as it makes one less vulnerable to get into accidents, or fall to accidental death.
• Those who practice Yoga and meditation can gain better control over their senses with this Rudraksha.
• All those suffering from ailments such as body ache, back pain, alcoholism, bad addictions, and liver related diseases can improve their state by having this Rudraksha.
One who wishes to have it should either wear it around the neck, or should establish it in the place of worship at home. It should be worn either in silver or gold, after getting it stringed in a red colored thread. The process of wearing it should be performed on the day of Monday only. To derive utmost benefits out of it, one is recommended to offer routine prayers to it and its ruling deity with devotion and belief. Also, one should chant this Mantra of “Om Shree Rudray Namah. Om Hreem Hum Namah”.